Just a very brief post, as I just found out that GitHub offers quite a few nice keyboard shortcuts.
It’s a long list which I find feels overwhelming so I rarely actually pick up any and just close the page. To counter this, here are a few I found quite useful:
- S – Focus the search text box
- G N – Open the GitHub notifications
- G I – Open the issues tab on a GitHub repository
- G P – Open the pull requests tab on a GitHub repository
- I – Hide all comments in the code view of a pull request
- A – Hide all annotations in the code view of a pull request